- He is a snack thief and isn't scared to knock a baby down to get to some food.
- He eats WAY more than other babies. I'm thinking I should put him on a diet.
- Banks feels that everybody elses toys are way cooler than his own and again, isn't scared to knock another kid down to swipe his toy.
- Everyone is a "bay-bee." We laughed so hard at Banks calling Charlie and Will "bay-bee's" in his deep man voice. Rest assured, if you are under 5 feet he'll probably call you a baby.
- Banks is an explorer...the guy is not scared to crawl away on the beach.
- Banks hates riding in the car. Out of 9 hours travelled in the car Saturday he slept for 1. O.N.E. Which means he pretty much cried for the other 8. Miserable.
And, without further adieu, here are a few pictures from the week!
The lap of luxury:
It only took 79 trips with that tiny bucket to fill up the baby pool
Bath time! Daddies bathing the babies
Big highlight of the week for Banks: pushing Will around on the fire truck
Rare photo of all three boys together
Bribing them to get together with a snack. They were like the sea gulls flocking to bread.
Banks and Charlie
You know how you get an idea of something in your head? I had envisioned Christmas-card like pictures of our family and of Banks on the beach. Instead I get this: eyes closed. Way to go Kyle and Matt.
Group shot. Lots of closed eyes, again. Sigh...
And a few of my beach bunny: