- Baby poop stinks, no matter what people say.
- Never underestimate the power of a hot shower.
- Daytime TV sucks.
- Our friends rock...we've had two to three meals brought to us every week since Banks was born. Also, starting next week our Sunday school class is providing meals for us three times a week for a MONTH!!! I'm loving not having to worry about what we're going to eat!!!
- My house may never be clean again. I made it my goal for this week to dust the house. It's taken me three days to finish two rooms. Amazing.
- I really need a new pair of glasses.
- Cravings don't go away just because you're no longer pregnant. At least not for me. I'm still all about my daily desserts!
- Thank you notes can wait.
- And finally, it'll be ok. I have to tell myself that daily.
And, because you probably don't care what I've learned and want to see what Banks has been up to here are a few shots from the week: